Jan 11, 2009

New Dawn of War II Trailer is Win

I've always had a soft spot for the Warhammer Universe, especially the 40k timeline. Because of this, it should come as no surprose that I am eagerly looking forward to Dawn of War II, the sequel to the arguably best strategy game ever made.

Every trailer merely increases my desire, but the latest one, featuring the Tyranid race, is quite possibly my favorite thus far. Just imagine a race of Starship Trooper like bugs, without the weakness displayed in that poor excuse for a film. These bugs are armored, can tunnel right under you, and will attack you with all the restraint of a Left 4 Dead zombie horde that can smell Boomer bile.

Seriously, I've embedded the trailer here, but if you really want to enjoy, go download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment